Tuesday 27 & Wednesday 28 April 2021: 6.00pm to 8.30pm
Worried about climate change and the survival of the planet? Keen to live more lightly on Earth by using natural materials?
This live, online course delivered by Barbara Jones is for you.
Session One: 27 April
- Healthy indoor air quality
- Humidity regulation -say goodbye to mould and condensation
- Historical precedents – plasters that last
- The natural cycle of lime
Session Two: 28 April
- How and why lime works better than cement
- Making clay plasters from earth
- Realistic costs
- Q & A
We strongly recommend that you attend both sessions to get the full benefit but there is an option to book only one session if you can’t make both. When you have booked your place, we will send you the Zoom links. Please book direct below or if you prefer to use bank transfer, email Eileen and she’ll send you our bank details. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org