Friday 12 & Saturday 13 February 2021: 10am-12.30pm
This online workshop covers all the bits you haven’t understood or didn’t even know about!
Session One: 12 February
- Natural foundations that can save you £££s
- Plinth walls and foundations – what’s the difference?
- Airtight doors & windows without expensive tapes
- Weather protection and the importance of drip edges
Session Two: 13 February
- How do I attach wall cupboards and sockets to straw walls?
- Compression for load-bearing & infill
- How do I build the roof first on my loadbearing building?
- Prefabrication developments
“An awesome and inspiring workshop and I’ll definitely be booking on the next course” Pip.
Here’s Fred Campbell doing a brilliant job with hazel pins at our Tulse Hill Practical Course!
We strongly recommend that you attend both sessions to get the full benefit but there is an option to book only one session if you can’t make both. When you have booked your place, we will send you the Zoom links. Please book direct below or if you prefer to use bank transfer, email Eileen and she’ll send you our bank details. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org