Lordship Hub, Tottenham on 12 March 2020
This ever popular one day workshop covers all the bits you haven’t understood or didn’t even know about!
- Natural foundations that can save you £££s
- Plinth walls and foundations – what’s the difference?
- Airtight doors & windows without expensive tapes
- Weather protection and the importance of drip edges
- How do I attach wall cupboards and sockets to straw walls?
- Compression for load-bearing & infill
- How do I build the roof first on my loadbearing building?
- Prefabrication developments
“An awesome and inspiring workshop and I’ll definitely be booking on the next course” Pip.
Here’s Fred Campbell doing a brilliant job with hazel pins at our Tulse Hill Practical Course!
All courses begin at 10 am and end at 4 pm. Please bring your own lunch or use the pub facilities downstairs from the training room. Tea & coffee provided. A pen and notebook will be useful.
The Venue is: Lordship Hub, Lordship Rec, Off Higham Road, Tottenham, London, N17 6NU. You can find a map here. It’s a wonderful place to visit and we helped build it so you’ll get the chance to see a public building made from straw in the heart of London.
Cost: £75.00 (Early Bird offer of £100 for two people, if you book 3 weeks before the course date).
To book your place, please email email@example.com or pay direct using PayPal: