Worried about climate change and the survival of the planet? Keen to live more lightly on Earth by using natural materials?
Then this newly developed course is for you. It will give you an understanding of hot topics such as:
- Healthy indoor air quality
- Humidity regulation -say goodbye to mould and condensation
- Historical precedents – plasters that last
- The natural cycle of lime
- How and why lime works better than cement
- Making clay plasters from earth
- Realistic costs
The course begins at 10 am and ends at 4 pm. Please bring your own lunch or use the pub facilities downstairs from the training room. Tea & coffee provided. A pen and notebook will be useful.
The Venue is: The Conference Room upstairs in the Briar Rose pub in Birmingham city centre. It’s a 3 minute walk from New Street train station. Please click here to see the map.
Cost: £75.00 (Early Bird offer of £100 for two people, if you book 3 weeks before the course date).
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or pay direct using PayPal: